Crescendo Music Notation Editor and Composition Softwareis a fast and fun way to create musical compositions. Create, save, and print your music compositions with a variety of notation symbols, key, and time signatures.
Crescendo Music Notation Editor Free Features:
* Easily change the key signature and time signature
* Create sheet music in Treble, Bass or C Clefs (e.g., Alto and Tenor)
* Add whole, half, quarter, eighth and sixteenth notes and rests (semibreve to semiquaver)
* Assign sharp, flat or natural accidentals to notes
* Listen to your composition with MIDI playback
* Add text to create a title, tempo, dynamics or lyrics
* Keyboard shortcuts toggle between notes and rests
* Automatically detects if a measure has the correct beat amount for the time signature
* Adjust staff line placement by snapping them to margins or other staff lines
* Add ties and slurs across notes
* Zoom in and out for easier editing
* View history of work completed
* Save to Crescendo's format, or export as MusicXML
* Print completed music projects, or blank music sheets for hand transcription
* Create dotted notes, chords, add repeats, and more.
Create professional music scores with this intuitive and easy to use free software.
Simple and intuitive music score writing and composing software.
It allows you to practice, learn and improve playing your musical instrument.
Music software that can be used for several different purposes.
Reads and creates notation scores from MIDI files.
Configure the buttons, knobs, and MIDI channels of V25.